June 19, 2019
Our responsibility to you
Accuracy of content
We take reasonable care to ensure that the information appearing on this site is accurate and up-to-date. However, errors and omissions do occur, and you should not take the accuracy of the information for granted, but should check directly with us using the contact details provided on this site. The material on this site does not constitute legal advice and is not intended to replace legal advice. Please do not act in reliance on any information on this site without taking appropriate, specialised legal advice. We therefore disclaim all liability for your use of the information on this site.
This site is intended only to provide you with information concerning our services. Use of this site or contacting us via this site do not imply or give rise to a solicitor/client relationship, retainer or other contractual relationship between us and you. We reserve the right to decline instructions at our absolute discretion.
All work carried out for our clients is subject to our standard terms of business, a copy of which is provided to all new clients.
Cash for Clubs terms and conditions
1. Pudsey Legal Services Ltd (Pudsey Legal) will make a donation to the club of an amount equating to 10% of their recovered legal fees excluding VAT and disbursements
2. The donation is limited to one donation per transaction/legal matter and cannot be replicated, or used in conjunction with, any other scheme, discount or promotion offered from time to time.
3. The donation will be made at the conclusion of the legal matter and when Pudsey Legal has received their costs in full.
4. In making the request to use the scheme, you (the client) authorise Pudsey Legal to make the donation to the club.
5. Pudsey Legal reserves the right to alter, amend and/or withdraw the scheme without notice. Any changes will be notified on the Pudsey Legal website.
6. These terms will be governed by the law of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
7. The scheme does not constitute any recommendation of Pudsey Legal by the club/organisation. You, the client, are under no obligation to use the services of Pudsey Legal and are free to use a solicitor of your own choice.